1. After School Programs: There’s still time to get a kit for your child to bring to her or his After School Program before it ends for the summer. Everyone will welcome this easy, relaxing way to create something together, and they will ALL thank your child for the experience!
2. Rainy Day Back-Up Plan: April Showers, bring... on StickTogether! Our colorful images are certain to brighten up any rainy day.
3. Memorial Day BBQ: While your family and friends are gathered for the Holiday, get them off their devices and working together. Remember to hide the cover image before you start 'stickering' to keep everyone guessing.
4. End of School Year: As your chid's classmates get ready to part ways for the summer, StickTogether is a great way for them to celebrate their classroom community at the end of the year.
5. Camp Duffle Surprise! Sneak a kit (with a Mystery Cover!) into your child's camp duffle for them to discover it when they get to Sleepaway Camp. Or, for Day Campers, pack one for your child to take along to work on over the summer. Their friends and counselors will Thank You!
Please leave us a comment to share your StickTogether Spring and Summer plans!