At StickTogether, we have a soft spot for all things pixelated. If you share our sentiments and are in the New York/New Jersey area, or are planning a visit over the holidays, you might want to check out Liberty Science Center’s Pixel Art.
The interactive exhibit includes 952 pixel dials, each of which can produce over 1,000 possible color combinations as they’re turned. Visitors can create endless patterns and images, going wherever their imagination takes them.
Speaking of pixels…while at the Liberty Science Center, make sure to visit the Jennifer Chalsty Planetarium. The biggest in the Western Hemisphere, its lighting system can produce 281 trillion colors, with an image resolution of 88 million pixels (in case you were impressed with StickTogether's 4000 ‘pixel’ sticker posters!)
For further information: https://lsc.org/
Everyone looks forward to getting together for Thanksgiving. Who doesn’t love roast turkey, pumpkin pie and catching up with family? But Thanksgiving can also mean fitting a lot of personalities around one table.
Collaborating on a StickTogether® poster is a great way to bring everyone together! Children, grandparents, your weird cousin who only eats raw foods on Thursdays… Everyone relaxes, conversation flows and even that joke your uncle tells every single year is funny again!
It's that time of year to plan some fun activities for your Holiday week at home, or your Vacation week ✈️ on the road!
- Instead of a 1,000 piece puzzle, try StickTogether! StickTogether is SO easy and relaxing, it invites casual conversation.
- Need to occupy the kids? StickTogether keeps them busy for hours at a time.
- Or, looking for an activity that includes ALL generations? StickTogether is THE intergenerational activity that keeps everyone engaged.
- Looking for an alternative to screen time for family members? StickTogether keeps them off their devices and working together as a group.
- Start a new 12 Days of Christmas tradition! Just add 333 stickers every day to complete the image on the 12th day - that's just 5 minutes of 'stickering' for 5 people per day
- Cold weather ❄️ keeping a large group inside? StickTogether to the rescue!