We got to know Cindy DeRosier recently and have been loving her blog, My Creative Life. It's full of creative and accessible crafts, cooking and travel tips.
When she posted a StickTogether Hot Air Balloon poster in her dining room, it became a focal point not just for her family, but everyone who dropped by, including Grandma.
Check out their fun collaboration here: https://www.cindyderosier.com/2019/03/sticktogether.html
StickTogether naturally engages all ages.
Janet Capozzola, Program Coordinator at The Fairfield Senior Center in New Fairfield, CT discovered how easily StickTogether worked to connect seniors: “I have posted our StickTogether poster in our Great Room at the Senior Center. Every time a senior checks in to a program they are given a sticker.
It's that time of year to plan some fun activities for your Holiday week at home, or your Vacation week ✈️ on the road!
- Instead of a 1,000 piece puzzle, try StickTogether! StickTogether is SO easy and relaxing, it invites casual conversation.
- Need to occupy the kids? StickTogether keeps them busy for hours at a time.
- Or, looking for an activity that includes ALL generations? StickTogether is THE intergenerational activity that keeps everyone engaged.
- Looking for an alternative to screen time for family members? StickTogether keeps them off their devices and working together as a group.
- Start a new 12 Days of Christmas tradition! Just add 333 stickers every day to complete the image on the 12th day - that's just 5 minutes of 'stickering' for 5 people per day
- Cold weather ❄️ keeping a large group inside? StickTogether to the rescue!