It's that time of year to plan some fun activities for your Holiday week at home, or your Vacation week ✈️ on the road!
- Instead of a 1,000 piece puzzle, try StickTogether! StickTogether is SO easy and relaxing, it invites casual conversation.
- Need to occupy the kids? StickTogether keeps them busy for hours at a time.
- Or, looking for an activity that includes ALL generations? StickTogether is THE intergenerational activity that keeps everyone engaged.
- Looking for an alternative to screen time for family members? StickTogether keeps them off their devices and working together as a group.
- Start a new 12 Days of Christmas tradition! Just add 333 stickers every day to complete the image on the 12th day - that's just 5 minutes of 'stickering' for 5 people per day
- Cold weather ❄️ keeping a large group inside? StickTogether to the rescue!
Order any image from our Holiday Collection before 12/18
and receive 10% off using HOLIDAY10 Promo code.
Our friends from Nova Scotia shared this moving post with us. Veterans joined with students for a Remembrance Day Ceremony. During the Ceremony, the Veterans and military guests were invited to place the final stickers on their Peace StickTogether image. What a wonderful and memorable way to celebrate this important day, and to pass its meaning from one generation to the next!
The Javits Center was teeming over the weekend with thousands of families checking out the newest toys and products for the Holidays. StickTogether had a continuous crowd of families working on Tiger and The Scream. There was LOTS of interest in StickTogether as a fun, inclusive, family activity for the upcoming Holidays (Thanksgiving and Xmas). "It's like a puzzle without the stress... and in the end you have a beautiful work of art!" A good time was had by all!
Looking for a group activity to create a festive atmosphere? Our eye-catching Menorah image is perfect for hannukah parties (ages 5 - 105), or for any synagogue or hebrew school community. Here are some ways you can add StickTogether to your Holiday celebrations:
The days were sparkling and the crowds streamed through from morning to night... and everyone was happy to StickTogether™ to create 4 fabulous images. We loved every minute of collaborating, creating, sharing, chatting, and hearing from our fans! We were thrilled and honored to receive not one, but TWO Editor's Choice Awards from Make: Magazine. We can't wait to see you all again next year. In the meantime, we have lots of great plans for new images and more surprises coming soon...sign up for our newsletter at www.letsticktogether.com!